Best adventure quotes about travel can fire your wanderlust and keep you going. The good thing about adventure is that it is exciting and unusual. When you are stuck in a rut or feel like you are carrying so much weight on your back, relax and know that it happens. One way to shake off such feelings is to look for some inspiration.
Adventure quotes will not just inspire you but will also ignite your wanderlust. They inspire us to take action, travel, take chances and live life to the fullest. Here is a list of 50 best adventure quotes in the world. These travel quotes will inspire you to travel the world, even when the going gets tough. You can share, safe, tweet and pin these inspirational adventure travel quotes.
Lets spread the word of travel and adventure because everyone needs it more than ever!
Best Adventure Quotes in the World
1. “It’s never too late in life to have a genuine adventure.” – Robert Kurson
2. ”Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
3. “Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jaime Lyn Beatty
4. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
5. “What is life but one grand adventure?” This is one of the best adventure quotes out there!
6. “A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.” – Wilfred Peterson
7. “What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.” – Juliette Binoche
8. “Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.”
9. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it is lethal.” -Paulo Coelho This is one of the awesome adventure quotes!
10. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
12. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
13. “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” – Irving Wallace
Best Adventure Quotes and Tips
14. “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” – Rich Ridgeway
15. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Helen Keller
16. “Life is full of adventure. There’s no such thing as a clear pathway.” – Guy Laliberte
17. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
19. “Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.” – Ewan McGregor
20. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.”
21. “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.” – A.A. Milne
Inspirational Adventure Quotes / Wandering Quotes
22. “Then I realized adventures are the best way to learn.”
23. “Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life.” – John Amatt
24. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
25. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, and often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way, you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” -Mark Jenkins
26. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
27. “Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them.”
Best Adventure Quotes / Incredible Adventure Travel Tips
28. “My parents taught me honesty, truth, compassion, kindness and how to care for people. Also, they encouraged me to take risks, to boldly go. They taught me that the greatest danger in life is not taking the adventure.” – Brian Blessed
29. “It’s time for another adventure”
30. “Life was made for good friends and great adventure” – Proverb. This is one of the incredible adventure quotes out there!
31. “Life is an adventure; it’s not a package tour.” – Eckhart Tolle
32. “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” – Jack Kerouac
33. “Instead of trying to make your life perfect, give yourself the freedom to make it an adventure, and go ever upward.” – Drew Houston
34. “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.” This is one of the awesome and best adventure quotes that ignites us to come out of our comfort zones.
35. “Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure” – Bob Bitchin
36. “Adventure is allowing the unexpected to happen to you. Exploration is experiencing what you have not experienced before.” – Richard Aldington
37. ”Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure”
38. “Life is an adventure. Take risks.”
39. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind”
40. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority.” – Richard Branson
41. “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.” – Sue Fitzmaurice
42. ”The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.”
43. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less travelled by.” – Robert Frost
44. ”Do more than just exist”
45. “Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.” – Steve Pavlina
46. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.” – Mark Twain
47. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
48. “Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.” – Alfred North Whitehead
49. ”Adventure Awaits, Go find it.”
50. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
What are your favorite and best adventure quotes? Feel free to share in the comment below.
If you need more inspiration, check these 101 best travel quotes. They will inspire you to live life to the fullest.